add book review + rating+ mata Seo

Write here for anything about bibliography module in SLiMS.

Moderators: wynerst, buitenzorg812, purwoko, sutriadi, ido, Dicarve, ridorido

add book review + rating+ mata Seo

Postby safari45 » 07 Feb 2018, 19:26

I was wondering whether it is possible to add book review + rating feature to this module. I believe this is require fro longer term of cataloging of books
Adding mata Seo for each book is also important for search engines. Seo title, keywords, description :D
safari45

Re: add book review + rating+ mata Seo

Postby buitenzorg812 » 20 Feb 2018, 07:37

safari45 wrote:I was wondering whether it is possible to add book review + rating feature to this module. I believe this is require fro longer term of cataloging of books
Adding mata Seo for each book is also important for search engines. Seo title, keywords, description :D

currently, when you as library user log-on from member area, you can write some book review in the comment field located below the detailed book view page.

it would be nice to have some seo touch-up, but i presume the need for seo is needed only for those who have put up their collection information in the internet. while many of SLiMS users keep their collection offline, well probably due to lack of resources. so it is a segmented case to make SLiMS' book information seo-able
buitenzorg812

Return to Bibliography Module